Saturday, October 5, 2013

Makes Me Smile

The past few weeks have been difficult, so I thought I would focus on some things that I like right now.

The NDSU Bison beat UNI Panthers!  Gotta love that!  I lived near UNI for a year and I don't like them and I love the Bison.  I couldn't be happier! 

Having the car in Boston has been better than I thought.  A BIG trip to Target this morning was a good one!  I love all the different things we found that I'd never seen before.  I can't wait to feed RT on his new plate and bowls!

Angry Birds Star Wars and Star Wars II. 

Good local coffee shops and their delicious fair trade beans!

RT singing Take Me Out to the Ball Game at the top of his lungs!!

Playoffs in my hometown!

Pumpkins, apples and falling leaves.

Falling asleep with RT.

Spotify playlists.

Lululemon, Athleta and Marathon Sports.

Still feeling the sense of Boston Strong...it means much more than a catch phrase after the bombings.

Peyton Manning and the Broncos (and the KC Chiefs, too)...WOW!

I have many friends and family members in different stages of pregnancies and I love following their journeys into motherhood (all first time Mamas!).  I am reminded of my little blessing each time.

RT and Roger continue to make me smile every day!

No comments: