Sunday, January 8, 2012

Back to School...

And only 9 semesters to go!

For some reason I am excited to get going on this semester. I am prepared and organized. I am excited to get back into a routine. Don't get me wrong, I like having a long break, but we've gotten so disorganized and out of routine. I have liked sleeping in a bit, but I am craving the structure of school. Though I'm not sure I'll feel the same when I have all those papers and projects due!

I have been slowly starting to organized this house. We've moved the furniture around at least a half dozen times and think we are good. Well, at least until RT gets his own room, then we'll be at it again. I need to get the dressers and closets cleared out. I need to get rid of clothes I don't and won't wear. Shoes that are worn out need to go. And about purses, well I think I might keep those!

RT's dresser is also bursting. I need to get rid of the clothes that are too small. My little dude is growing so fast. he's nearly 28 inches long and his close seem to shrink off him daily. It is amazing.

RT will be going to school for a couple longer days this semester. I think he likes it, so it should be okay. I always feel bad and worry about him when he is away from me. I know it is good for him to be around other kids and other adults to learn about different people. His brain is absorbing so much information and he is constantly learning. (He is the sweetest little guy!).

Roger is back to the semester tomorrow. I get another day. And, I have so much to do...but, then again, I always have much to do!

Happy Spring Semester everyone!!

No comments: