Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Welcome 2012!!

We've enjoyed a nice break from school and schoolwork. Too bad it has to end! We have this week to catch up with work around the house before we are actually back at school.

I have research to complete. It has been going pretty well! I have organizing to get done before classes begin. I want to clean out my clothes and get rid of the stuff I no longer wear. I need to go through RT's clothes and get rid of the stuff he's outgrown, which is quite a bit. I need to clean out the cupboards and fridge and freezer and make some plans for the semester. The garage is a mess. I need to organize my office. It is a mess of papers and books strewn all over the room. I need to cuddle with my boy and my husband. I will do as much of it as I can.

Roger and I don't make resolutions. We keep running goals, short term and long term. I've been thinking about goals for 2012 and have not been able to nail any down. I'm sure I'll get there. One of my goals is to utilize the fitness center we've joined. We've signed RT up for swimming lessons (with Roger and I). And, I've met a friend to walk the track once and hope to make that a regular occurrence.

My semester schedule is kind of unbalanced. I have classes on Monday and Tuesday all day, no classes on Wednesday and Thursday, and morning class on Friday.

I am excited for this new year and new semester. It is time for a new start...for me, my family, and many, many others I know.

Let's all make 2012 the best year, yet!

No comments: