Thursday, January 12, 2012

Baby Blog: 8 Months Old

Yesterday, I turned 8 months old. Wow, time has gone so fast. Mommy even had a tear or two fall. I am able to sit up on my own. I love to stand and play in my jumper. I can get from one end of the house to other in about 20 seconds. I don't like to sit still. I want to move, move, move!

I love sweet potatoes, pears, oatmeal, bananas, and many other nummy foods. I do love Plum's organic puffs, too. The purple ones are my favorite.

I sleep through the night sometimes. But, even when I wake up in the middle of the night, I fall back asleep right away. Mommy says she loves that middle of the night cuddling, though I suspect she'd like to sleep through the night a little more. Morning snuggles are my favorite. I tuck into Mommy or Daddy and feel so safe and secure.

I am so happy most of the time. If I'm not smiling, there's a reason, whether poopy diaper (yuck) or hungry or in pain, you'll figure it out. I got four new teeth over the past three weeks. They hurt. Thanks baby medicine for helping not make it so bad.

My favorite things to do are to take a bath and swim. In fact, Mommy says there are swimming lessons tonight at the Y...woohoo! I cannot wait. I'm sad Daddy has to miss tonight's lessons for work, but he'll be there in the weeks to come.

I also love to chase my kitties. They let me for a bit before running away and hiding. Sometimes, I get a good handful of fur!

Well, that's about it. It is naptime. I have school again tomorrow.

Life for this 8-month old boy is pretty darn good!!

No comments: