Monday, August 8, 2011

Irritations!

Usually I am pretty positive on this blog, but today several things have irritated me, so I thought I'd vent a little.

Just because I bought some damn stupid thing from the Dallas Cowboys or the Pittsburgh Steelers years ago, for people I am no longer friends with, does not mean I want emails from the teams every week! I'm sick of it. I hate the Cowboys (3rd hatest team ever!) and the Steelers lost to the Packers last year (dammit). I don't want the stupid emails, but the steps to take to remove myself from their mailing list are too many and I just don't want to deal with it. I think every time I see them I feel that irritation of poor friendships in the past.

The weather has been driving me insane! I moved back to North Dakota to get out of Virginia humidity and heat. This year, however, I have been hot and sticky most of the summer. We went from winter to summer in like two days. It is miserable to be hot and NOT have a beach with an ocean to cool off in.

I am sick of packing and unpacking and am actually getting nowhere. I have learned to cook without certain items, because I haven't found them yet. I've just packed three large totes in my office and need to bring them home to put somewhere (probably the garage for awhile). I would like the unpacking genie to get it all done for me...and just the way I want it.

I wish I could understand exactly what RT wants all the time. I can't. I'm learning, but it gets frustrating when he cries and I'm not sure why. I try everything. I think mostly it is because he is overly tired, but he keeps himself awake...he doesn't want to miss out on anything.

I need to start running and training for the 10k or 10ks I have to run in October. I've signed up for one in Virginia and am still contemplating the one during the Twin Cities Marathon. However, I am not sleeping well, so it is difficult to get out and run. I need to do it or I won't be doing any 10ks.

I need new clothes and I hate shopping. I guess I'll bite the bullet and do it one of these weekends. Yuck! The last thing I want to do is shop on the weekend. Maybe when Roger stays home with RT one day a week, I can go shopping. We'll have to see!

Okay...nice to get some things off my chest! Thanks for listening (reading).

2 comments:

The_Inner_Image said...

What 10K will you be running in VA, by the way?

That's frustrating to not know what is wrong w/RT sometimes :( I hope you start sleeping better.

Kate and Roger said...

Brook. I'm running the Wicked 10K with my good friend Dawn the last weekend in October in Virginia Beach! I am excited.