Thursday, May 5, 2011

So Much Going On...

There is so much going on in my life right now. It seems like this is the way life works. I'll have weeks with little going on, but school and regular old life, then weeks like this.

Besides regular classes and final projects, I still have my twice weekly trips to the clinic to make sure the baby is doing well (which he or she is!). I see the doctor once a week. We always seem to need to run to Target and/or other stores to pick something up for the apartment. We are looking for a new place to live. The upstairs neighbor does not seem to respect our need for quiet; therefore, we must leave. We have been looking. The student directed one act plays are tonight. I have a few students involved. I'm looking forward to the performances. We are staying in Fargo for the weekend. Both Roger and I are getting sick of the drive back and forth and decided to stay after our appointment late tomorrow afternoon until Sunday. We are planning a nice date for tomorrow afternoon.

Saturday is full of fun things. My parents will be driving to Fargo from Minot. My sister is bringing Cassie, Jon and Guinness to Fargo. We will hopefully have time to celebrate Cassie's 10th birthday sometime before we head to Karen's to help prepare dinner.

Harvey and Carey are having a very small wedding ceremony with just parents and godparents. The rest of us will start the party early at Karen's house. Roger, Jon, Nikki and I are in charge of the food. Who knows who will show up? It will be a good time regardless.

Later, we will all gather for the reception and dance...time to party! It will be great to celebrate Harvey and Carey's commitment to each other will tons of family. I hope I am up to at least a little dancing.

Sunday is Mother's Day. We'll have breakfast with Mom and then we will all head to our homes. Whew! It will be nice to get home, do laundry, clean up and rest.

So, while all this is going on, of course, I could go into labor anytime...I hope I make it through the wedding!

I love spending time with family and can't wait for the weekend to begin!

No comments: