Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm So There...

I've always heard women say they are ready to be done being pregnant...I'm so there! I have up to 4 weeks to go, but am starting to feel miserable.

There are many icky things I won't discuss on this blog, but just the discomfort and lack of sleep are causing me grief. Maybe if I'd gained more weight and had a baby bump outside my belly, I'd feel better. But I can't even sit up straight...too much strain on the belly area. And then, the baby moves as though he or she has been disturbed. I feel bad squishing this poor baby in this smallish area.

The doctor would be fine if I went into labor anytime. She doesn't think I'll make it to 40 weeks. Ugh!

I'm excited to meet this baby, too! Come on and join the world, little one...I'm so ready!!

No comments: