Monday, March 9, 2009

Ready, Well at Least Mentally

I realized I just have 2 months until we leave Virginia. Yesterday's trip to the beach was fun, but I told Roger on the way home that I am ready to leave. I thought leaving this area would be tough, and it still may be, but right now, I am excited for the next new adventure in our lives. I will miss some people very, very much, but I'm trying not to think about that right now. I'll have time in late April and early May for goodbyes and I am quite sure, many tears. Roger has begun packing. He will plow through this apartment in no time. I'll be writing. It is probably good that he'll be doing most of the packing himself. I take forever, because I have to look at everything and talk about the memories. Roger just packs. I'm lucky to have him, and not just for his packing abilities!

No comments: