Sunday, October 12, 2008

Random Sunday Thoughts

Yeah, the Jets won again! I love the Jets and Brett Favre only makes it better.

I love Halloween. I wish we had time for a Halloween party, but alas, we don't.

I love those friends that call you up for no reason at all. I wish I had more of them!

I need to get new shoes for my walking/running. My toes are pinched all the time.

I have rediscovered how much music can affect my mood. Too bad for Roger, the dance music from the 80s and 90s cheers me up the most. And Asia...LOVE THEM!!

I wish we could move now. The problems with this place are numerous and have become a big pain in the ass. If the ceiling falls on my grandma's furniture, I will be pissed, extremely pissed!

I think October is becoming my favorite month. I love the season change and all that comes with it, especially the availability of pumpkin.

I wonder what it will be like to not be in school. It will be a long time until I know for sure.

I can't wait to design and build furniture with Roger for the bedroom and the kitchen. I have a vision and look forward to working on it with my love.

We are anxiously waiting the birth of Elise's baby boy. Ugh! The suspense is tough...it could be any day now.

I would love to sit outside, around a fire, sipping hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows (and maybe a shot of DiSaranno Ameretto), with Roger of course.

I do so miss living close to Tiffany, Melanie and Doug...I miss you all so much.

Roger and I are watching the HBO series True Blood, but still aren't sure if it is genius or totally convoluted.

I am happy that I have two more days off from school. Still so much to do.

Loving every day. Loving life.

No comments: