Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Back to the Doctor's Office

I am back at Dr. Kerner's office for the next few weeks working the front desk. Phenice had a baby boy, Zion Jones, on Friday the 13th...same birthday as Jes and Doug...hmmm. I will be helping out in the office for at least 4 weeks and possibly 6. It was strange going back there. I sure have missed the people, the chatting. It is fun to catch up on life with everyone. Many drug reps have scheduled lunches, cocktails and dinners to celebrate my return...it is nice to be liked. I have 3 classes left and a huge project proposal due by next Friday, so school is definitely still a big part of my days. I'm working hard to make it to the gym every day, except possibly Sunday, if not to do a full workout, to at least swim. It has been nice. I talked Roger into a short break for a swim in the outdoor pool today. Refreshing. We got home and had yummy I Can't Believe Its Not Pizza Soup. We both need to put in a few hours of work tonight. Then I for sure will sleep soundly. The weather has been nice, a little smoky at times, but I am enjoying my life as it is. Life always changes and it always happens, everyone can count on that.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I Can't Believe It's Not Pizza soup?!