Sunday, April 13, 2008

Some Pictures

Not much new is going on so I thought I would post some fun pictures. I think they are all from Salt Lake City. I have wanderlust right now and would rather be almost anywhere but here.I thought this sign was funny...it is a tanning salon!
This is a coffee bar (duh). We didn't ever go here. I thought the name was kind of lame. I don't get the contemporary use of such an antiquated phrase. I think I took the picture thinking of the distaste for the saying. It sounds so old-fashioned and out of touch with the times.
This fountain is in cathedral square. It was hard to be in there. We weren't hounded by attempted converters to the religion, but I found it quite uncomfortable. I liked the fountain, though. And I love the handsome man in orange on the back left.

Maybe something besides homework will happen this week. We have been watching the original "Star Wars" films for fun. The weather is gorgeous. I need to get to work. I guess this is the end of my procrastination.

No comments: