Friday, March 21, 2008

Tagged

HERE'S HOW YOU PLAY. ONCE YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED YOU HAVE TO WRITE A BLOG OF TEN WEIRD, RANDOM THINGS, FACTS OR HABITS ABOUT YOURSELF. AT THE END, YOU CHOOSE FIVE PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED, LISTING THEIR NAMES AND WHY YOU CHOSE THEM TO BE TAGGED. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT "YOU'RE IT" AND TO READ YOUR BLOG. YOU CAN'T TAG THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU. SINCE YOU CAN'T TAG THAT PERSON BACK, LET HIM OR HER KNOW WHEN YOU'VE POSTED YOUR BLOG SO HE OR SHE CAN READ YOUR ANSWERS.

1. Every time I drive or ride over a bridge, I think about all the ways I can get out of the car if it goes off the bridge.

2. I miss reading the People magazine at Dawn's office and finding out the gossip about famous people.

3. I love to sit alone listening to 80's music and dance around and sing along because I know every word.

4. I have a difficult time eating breakfast if there are dirty dishes in the sink. Sometimes, I wish Roger would do them when he gets up before me, but he doesn't seem to be bothered by it. Someday, I will have a dishwasher, which will make this much easier.

5. I have fears that I don't really know what I am doing in school and when I graduate and move on, I will be lost again. I am constantly questioning my future, my path. I am assured this is normal, but it was nice when I thought (for a second) that I had it all figured out.

6. I cannot wait to take Roger to New York City. It is my favorite city. He has never been. It will be so fun to show him The Empire State Building, The Statue of Liberty and hopefully if we make it this year, Yankee Stadium.

7. Each day that I hear about so many problems in large schools, in large cities, I am thankful for attending such a small and rural school in North Dakota. I love city life, but believe that was a good place for me to go to school.

8. I am fascinated by the Jewish religion. I don't feel the desire to adopt its practices, but love to learn about the study and the rituals and the traditions. I find it so interesting that so much of the religion is precisely those three things.

9. I am restless. I want to travel and get out and go somewhere, but school and finances make that impossible. I just want to take an adventure.

10. I adore blogging and reading so many other people's blogs. I find the comments left on my blog make me happy. I like to see on the map who is visiting me. I get a little bit excited when I have International visitors. It has just become such a fun hobby.

I don't really have people to tag. If anyone wants to do it, leave me a comment so I can check it out. I hope Tiff and Jessica have learned something. I miss you both, and the boys, too.

1 comment:

Jessica, Curt, Hunter, Ian and Emily said...

We miss you all too!! Hunter still recognizes your picture when he sees it! That kid has a mind like a steel trap! Hopefully we will be able to get to VA this year to see everyone!