Friday, March 23, 2012

Everybody Clap Your Hands

RT learned how to clap his hands this week. His Schmid grandparents have been working on this for a couple weeks, but the other day, RT just sat in the living room and clapped his hands. He is so delighted in his skills! I just love watching him learn new skills almost daily.

He will be one so very soon. It seems like this past year has flown by. I remember a year ago so vividly; it is hard to believe just how much our lives have changed.

RT has his own room. Most nights he seems to be sleeping better without Roger and I in the room with him. It was difficult giving him his own room. I struggled, but feel that it was the right decision.

I think he is starting to get more teeth...ugh! He seems to be teething all the time. I'd like a break! His ears seems great. And, he is one of the happiest babies I've ever seen.

He is also one of the most active babies I've ever seen. Roger agrees. RT never, and I mean NEVER, sits still. He moves when he's sleeping! I love watching him kick his legs and flap his arms. I think he'd fly if I'd let him!

It has been feeling like summer already. I'm not sure if I like that or not. I hope it doesn't mean too hot of a summer, but, I'll be ready. I look forward to dressing RT in rompers instead of pants. He is so wiggly that it is difficult to even get him dressed.

Oh, how I love RT! It doesn't surprise me, but it is so wonderful. We have daily adventures and he is a great sport. He is also a little stinker sometimes. It is such a joy. I cannot think of anything I enjoy as much in my life as being a parent. I love being an aunt and grandma, but there is something so special about being Mommy.

Parents out there, do you agree? If so, just clap your hands!

No comments: