Friday, June 3, 2011

Things I Never...

Becoming a mother has brought big changes in my life. There are so many things that I hear myself saying, that I never thought I'd say. There are things I do that I never thought I'd do. I'm a different person after May 11.

Things I never thought I'd say:
~Oh, that's a good burp
~Yeah, you pooped
~That's a stinky diaper
~I'm happy I got 3 hours of sleep, in a row
~You are the cutest thing ever

Things I never thought I'd do:
~Change poopy diapers with a smile
~Suck on RT's toes
~Love holding him while he's sleeping
~Buy a mirror to watch him while I'm driving
~Stare at him for hours and hours and hours...

I never thought I could love something so easily so much. I see Roger and myself in RT every time I look at him~that's the most special feeling ever!!

No comments: