Thursday, June 30, 2011

Baby Blog-Week 7

I am seven weeks and one day old today. This past week has been full of new and exciting people and possibilities.

Mommy's friend Samantha came all the way from Virginia to see me! She worked at a camp in Illinois and drove up here to meet me. I felt so special. We hung out. It was fun to spend time with someone new...and I peed on her (heehee). Sam was a lot of fun!

Great Auntie Karen and Uncle Harvey babysat me on Friday night. Mom and Dad and Sam went to someplace called Hodo for dinner and left me at the Schneider's. I had a great time! I can't wait to go back.

Mom and Dad are packing up the apartment to move. We are moving in three weeks or so...wow! Me and the cats are going to have a lot of adjusting to do. But, I got some extremely great news! Grandma and Grandpa Schmid are moving to Fargo, too! They will live so close. They are on their way here to see me and to find a place to live. I can't wait to see them so much more!

I weigh about 10 pounds...whew! I'm growing. I moved up a diaper size this week. Mom says I need to slow down; I'm getting too big!

I'm almost two months old, already. Time sure flies!

No comments: