Sunday, April 17, 2011

Thanks, Roger!

Thank you for cleaning the entire apartment and doing laundry. It means so much to me that you'll do all this while I grade.

Thank you for voraciously eating my homemade buckwheat, blueberry pancakes. Your enjoyment eating them makes me enjoy making them all the more.

Thank you for listening to my constant worrying about this pregnancy. I still worry, but am lucky to have you to calm me down, at least a little.

Thank you for shopping for baby stuff with me, and for shopping for other stuff with me. I know shopping is not your favorite thing to do.

Thank you for playing that second game of Scrabble, even if you didn't really want to, and after you'd already beaten me. You didn't let me win that second game, did you?

Thank you for sharing meals, ice creams and television time with me. Nothing is fun all alone.

Thank you for your excitement for your baby's birth. I appreciate your willingness and excitement about this new phase in your life.

Thank you for loving me unconditionally. I never knew it could be so good in life!

You are the best husband I could have ever wished for or dreamed of...you are perfect to me in so many ways. Thank you for being my loving partner in life.

I love you, Roger!

No comments: