Monday, February 21, 2011

Four Wonderful Years

Four years ago, Roger and I headed to the Justice of the Peace in Norfolk, Virginia and got married. It was a fun afternoon and it has been fun ever since.

Before we got married, we discussed our future. We wouldn't move back to the Norther Plains or the Midwest; we wouldn't have any children of our own; we wouldn't have any pets. Everything has changed. By our fifth anniversary, we'll have a child and two cats and live in North Dakota. What a difference a few years makes!

Every day I wake up with Roger, I feel fortunate for finding such a wonderful husband. He understands me, supports me and loves me unconditionally...what more could I want?

It has been an interesting and adventurous four years...can't wait for many, many more years together.

Happy Anniversary, Roger!

No comments: