Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wonderful News

Roger and I have so many friends and family members who have such wonderful news from this holiday season!

My cousin's son and daughter-in-law are expecting a baby. Our babies are due a month apart! What a fun summer for the Kristianson's.

We have many weddings to look forward to! Our nephew Bill is marrying Jamie, sometime in late 2011, I think. My good, good friend Dawn will be marrying Norbert in 2012. I can't wait for that event! My friend Brook is getting married sometime, too. What a season for diamonds and proposals. I also have Facebook friends that I don't know very well who are engaged, too! I love weddings. I love big and fancy and small and fun. I just love to see two people who love each other state it in front of friends and family. I truly loved my wedding day!

I also have friends getting married this spring in Germany. I guess I won't make that one, TC and Jason. I'm sure you guys will understand.

I'm anxious about birthday parties in January. DD, my granddaughter, and Joshua, my great-nephew, share January 15th birthdays. Luckily, Elise and Maggie can coordinate the parties so Roger and I can attend both parties!

There is so much to look forward to for my friends and family. We are so lucky that life is taking all of us in the directions we want to go. Yeah, all of us!

No comments: