Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful

I am extremely thankful this holiday season. 2010 has been the year of ginormous changes!

I'm thankful for a wonderful, loving husband that cleans the house and makes me laugh.

I'm thankful for a slightly needy cat, Tessa. I had forgotten how much I love having a cat around.

I'm thankful that in less than six months we'll have a baby in our home! I can't wait to expand the family. (also, I'm thankful for feeling pretty good throughout the pregnancy)

I'm thankful for Kyle, who will be watching Tessa while we are with family this holiday.

I'm thankful for being so close to most of our family--I've seen my parents more in the past six months than the past six years. It has been such a joy.

I'm thankful for all the friends left in Virginia. I wish I could be there...

I"m thankful for a job with wonderful co-workers and daily challenges and triumphs.

I'm thankful for Trader Joe's, Tochi and the St. Paul Farmer's Market for all the fresh and organic food!

I'm thankful for the new Kia.

I'm thankful for UGG boots, a down coat on the way and a neck warmer to fight off the cold weather.

I'm thankful for a four block walk commute rather than time in the car.

There's so much more I have to be thankful in my life...Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: