Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summertime

Ah, summertime! I am having a terrific summer and am enjoying the fact that it is summertime and I'm not sweating and sweltering in the heat and humidity of Norfolk, Virginia! My friends on the East Coast have had it HOT this summer. We've only run the air conditioner a couple nights here. It has been blissful!

One thing I've missed this summer is baseball. In Virginia, we always hit the Tides games. We haven't been to a baseball game yet. However, we'll remedy that tomorrow with our first trip to Target Field in Minneapolis for Twins baseball outside! I can't wait! I hated baseball in the Metrodome, so this will be a treat. The Twins are battling for first place against the White Sox and that's who they'll be playing. Should make for some interesting baseball!

I'm also looking forward to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale on Friday at 8 a.m. I love to see the fall fashions and the staff is always so fun for this sale. Maybe they'll even be some freebies as in years past. You just never know what to expect for this sale! Wonder if I'll see any familiar faces at the sale?? Never know--that's one of the fun things about returning home after so many years--just never know who I'll run into!

Well, work now, enjoy summertime later...

No comments: