Monday, June 21, 2010

Cassie!

Cassie is staying with us this week. There is a definite learning curve in having a 9-year old visit. I hope we can find the things to keep her entertained this week!

I have to go to work. One of those not so great parts about a new job. I did manage 2 days off this week and one day of working from home. I have to make a blueberry pie for my sister's birthday dinner on Thursday. Then Friday, my Auntie Karen and cousin Harvey are coming for brunch and a day on the pontoon on Lake Ashtabula. Sounds like a good time to me.

We have a play-date tentatively planned for Cassie and her friend Anna (who is the daughter of my good friend John and his wife Heidi). I think we'll be too busy to worry about entertaining Cassie!

Hopefully, grandma or grandpa will remember to take pictures!!

No comments: