Monday, June 1, 2009

Here's What's Up

We are staying in Norfolk for at least the next year. Roger has work with ODU and I will likely be teaching there as well in the fall. This summer, I will finish my thesis (which is close to done right now) and get everything ready for the fall.

We got an apartment! We will be living in Ghent, which is our favorite neighborhood in Norfolk. We found an 80-year old building with a two bedroom apartment with a dining room. The kitchen and bathroom are small, but we are in walking distance to everything we like to do. We still won't be too far from ODU either.

I guess there isn't too much else to report. I'll have to get those Hawaii pictures up someday. I am just happy to be settling down in our own place again in a week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whooppeeeee!
If you need any help to move let me know and I'll do something about it (ha). Great to hear you are settling down. Good teaching to both of you.
Dad