Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Sunday?

Yes, it is the day of the Super Bowl again. We will probably watch the game. We are both pulling for Arizona, but will be happy with a good, close game. I'm torn about the time the game starts. It is nice that it starts at 6p.m. because that gives us plenty of time for homework before the game starts. I cannot watch hours of pregame garbage even if I had the time. But, will the game go late? I hope to be in bed early in order to get a good and early start tomorrow. I have a lot of homework, both writing and reading to get done this week. I'm glad it is just Roger and I tonight. I have found (in my old age?) that I enjoy watching the game with just a couple of people and not attending a big blowout party. You know the kind, where you have to visit with everyone and you graze on food you normally wouldn't eat for hours. I just find those to be stressful in their own special way. If there was family around, that would be fun. I could watch the game and talk when I want and not feel any pressure to "party." Ah, to each his or her own.

Enjoy the Sunday, whatever you may be doing.

No comments: