Sunday, November 2, 2008

Time Change

So once again, we turned our clocks back for Eastern Standard Time. Some people get an extra hour's sleep, but we just got up an hour early, so we got the same amount of sleep. It is strange to awaken at 6 a.m. to daylight! It will be nice for my Thursday morning workouts though. This time change coincides with some other changes in our life. We have a new grandson. We are assuming he and mom went home yesterday. I am sure we will talk to Elise today and hopefully get some pictures. We are in the midst of dissertation and thesis which take a lot of energy and time (and mental anguish). In all of this, we are happy. Not much gets Roger down and it seems every day I have a stronger self-awareness and am more and more proud of myself every day. It seems all the changes have made me happier, and in turn a more healthy woman. I love that. Now, if I could just find the time to clean out the closets in this crappy apartment, all will be golden!

No comments: