Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gorgeous Sunday Morning

It is truly beautiful outside this morning. Not much wind, temps in the low 40s, just a great day. I had a walk and feel refreshed and ready to get to work.

I've scheduled my homework today around a football game. I haven't watched much football since early in the season, because of homework (I usually watch German films on Sunday afternoons), but not today. The Jets (Yeah!) are playing the Titans (Undefeated). It will hopefully be a competitive game, with the Jets coming out on top. Would I bet money? Not likely, but I will be wearing green today!!

Roger and I are considering submitting for a conference in Hoboken, New Jersey in April. It is a conference on Technology and the Humanities...perfect for the two of us!

Enjoy the beautiful day!

No comments: