Thursday, September 25, 2008

Josh's Birthday

We just returned from Josh's birthday party. At least his football came was canceled due to this awful storm. We have rain, we have wind and we have flooding. We ate a nice dinner and lavished the almost 15-year old with presents. We sang a horribly off key rendition of Happy Birthday to You (without permission from AOL, but nobody will tell them, right?). It was fun to sit around with the people I consider family here in Virginia. It took us a long time to get home though, lots of water.

Of course, no pictures. I'm so terrible about taking pictures. I have so much fun, I don't want to ruin it and annoy people by stopping the action for a photo. I guess the memories in my brain will just have to do.

I just can't believe Josh is 15...ugh! Where does the time go?

No comments: