Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Gardening

Even though we live in a one bedroom apartment in a house, we decided to do a little gardening to brighten up the place, and for fresh herbs and peppers. We cleaned out the old boxes on the lower shelves of the steps and added some petunias. We planted three boxes and a couple of pots of peppers and herbs. I can't wait for them to get ready to harvest and eat, yummy.
The front walk to our house.
Petunias aren't my favorite, but they look pretty in these boxes. If I had more space and enjoyed sitting outside more, I would plant other flowers.
The pepper and herb garden. Roger and I had a nice time gardening. With so much going on for Roger's school work, it is nice to find some times to do something together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a neat place. I imaged a scrubby, old building with a dirty little apartment. What a surprise to see flowers and bricks. My grandfather would be happy to see the bricks in a row. Maybe when the two of you look for home later you can have a sunny garden. Yesterday, I moved a shrub and planted a couple of new things around our house. It really is fun to putz around the estate. You'll love it.
Dad

Andrea Dellit said...

very cool!