Friday, June 13, 2008

Dinner

Last night I finally felt well enough for a birthday dinner. A few friends met Roger and me at Red Robin. We had a great time full of laughts. Fran, Jim and Josh are off to California for 9 days today. Brad is in Minneapolis, returning today, so Andrea came solo. I got some great and funny cards and just had a fun time with part of my Virginia family. Oh, and today is Dougie's birthday. He's in Illinois for his nephew's 1st birthday. Happy Birthday, Dougie!!

Andrea, Roger, me, Josh, Dawn, Fran & Jim...thanks guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun looking group. I hope I get to spend your birthday with you one of these years.

MOM

Tiffany said...

Red Robin - YUMMMMM! I wish we could have been there too. Glad to see that you are up and joining the land of the living again!