Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Gorgeous Day

Yesterday was a gorgeous day. It was in the 50's and sunny with little breeze. Roger and I headed to the oceanfront for a nice, brisk walk on the boardwalk. Before that we ran errands and got rid of more stuff. The people at the Habitat for Humanity thrift store probably know our car by now. My mom said soon we will be minimalist. I hope we get close to that. I always want the things I need, things that are beautiful and a comfortable bed. The rest may go by the wayside. The less stuff I have, the less stuff I want.

I cut my finger cooking, again. I have to find a place to sharpen my knife. It has been a few years. Our microwave had a lovely blue spark of fire and smell of ozone, so has to go. I guess I should check on the procedure for disposal.

I am working on some public relations work for Dawn and need to get some books from the library for school. Tomorrow, I am getting a pedicure with Jennie. Dawn gave us generous thank you gift cards a few weeks ago and we are finally getting around to using them. I love to get my toes done. It is the next best thing to a massage.

I'm not sure what's in store for the rest of the week. More of the same, I imagine.

1 comment:

Andrea Dellit said...

wonderful day indeed!

i love minimalism...though I never get quite there, I am slowing making my way closer to that side....