Friday, July 20, 2007

What a Difference a Year Makes

It was one year ago tonight that my life changed forever. I went out to see a band and met the love of my life. I didn't know that night that I would marry Roger and live happily ever after, but I did know that he was special. He says he thought I was cute and knew I was special as well. So after a few months of dating and getting serious and dealing with hurdles, we got married and have been living in bliss (mostly) since February. I honestly never knew someone this special could exist and could fall in love with me, but Roger fulfills both. I understand and can enjoy the phrase "Happily Ever After" because even with issues to deal with in every day life, I am always happy with Roger. This past year has taught me the meaning of true love, of soulmate and even of best friend.

1 comment:

Andrea Dellit said...

Ahhh..love...congrats! :-)