Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Minnesota--Home

The three of us (four if you count the happy cat) are finding our place in Minnesota.  We've had to adjust to driving everywhere.  I've had to adjust to working from home.  Overall this transition has been great. 

We live at the top of a hill in some woods.  If I couldn't hear the interstate noise, I'd think we were totally in the middle of nowhere.  We aren't.  We are 10 minutes from 3 Targets--how much more civilized can we be ;)

Cookie is loving all the big windows, though she isn't sure about all the animals that visit our yard.  We've seen deer, squirrels, birds, bunnies and a particularly bold black and white cat.  Cookie watches them all intently; she yowls and hisses at the cat.  The black and white could care less. 

Except for Easter, where we had 37 people for dinner with a beautiful sunny warm day, it has been gray, rainy and gloomy.  I can't wait for the sun to finally shine.

It has been great spending so much time with family, which is why we made the move.  All is well. 

I hope to have pictures hung tomorrow and on a sunny day I can take some pictures.  This house is HUGE!

No comments: