Monday, July 16, 2012

Transition Time

Asct on my sister's sofa with a napping boy a few feet away, I realize the changes Roger and I are making in our lives are real. After a going away party at Karen's, a tearful goodbye to my parents, and a birthday party for Roger 1, I may be all cried out.  I've got a little reserved for when Nikki drops RT and I at the airport in a couple days (after a delicious One-Eyed Jack from Mickey's).  It has been emotionally tough the past few days.  However, I am thrilled about our new start in Jamaica Plain and cannot wait to start exploring Boston and New England!

Roger is en route with the truck and the kitties.  He feels it is all going well.  He has help to unload the truck before our arrival (yeah!).  It is all coming together.

Is this decision for our family the right one?  We'll find out soon enough.  I am thrilled to have this opportunity!  Life is good for this family!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Wishing you all a wonderful new adventure in Boston!
A hug for RT!