Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Looking Forward To

NDSU's homecoming parade on Saturday...RT has the gear!

VCSU's homecoming football game later on Saturday...RT will have to get some gear!

Run/Walk Tomorrow at 6 a.m. I'm starting to enjoy these mornings.

Roger's cooking a delicious dinner tonight (maybe I'll help).

Completing my stats midterm next Wednesday.

Elise's recover from gallbladder surgery on Friday.

More crying free morning car rides to school!

Our trip to Norfolk, Virginia at the end of October.

My running the Wicked 10k...only 2 years late!

RT's first Halloween...we'll be flying back from Virginia, but it will still be fun!

Thanksgiving in Bloomington.

Completing my first semester in my PhD program!

Christmas at home in West Fargo.

The last few are quite a ways in the future, but I'm excited for them already. I have so many more things to look forward to, but I feel fortunate for all I have.

I lead a pretty happy and good life!

No comments: