Saturday, November 21, 2009

Plans!

First of all, we are extremely excited that Nikki will be coming next week for Thanksgiving. I can't wait for her to come for a couple days. It will be short, but fun. And if we get the chance, I am sure cooking will be involved. Both Nikki and I are talented cooks and bakers. But, with only a couple days, maybe we'll skip cooking and do other things (hopefully not shopping on Black Friday!). Yeah!

Today, we are headed to our friend Agnes's house for a pre-parade party. We'll be heading downtown for the Grand Illumination. It will be cool (in the 50s), but otherwise a nice evening. I'm looking forward to seeing friends and meeting some new people. We always have a good time with Agnes and her brood.

We have a couple parties to attend the first weekend in December as well. Leanna is having a house-warming party and Amanda is having her 1980s blowout party for her 30th birthday. Both should be a good time.

I'm hoping for a cookie baking day with my 8-year old friend, Jack. I always have such a good time hanging out with that guy. I'm also hoping for a Chanakah get-together with Dawn and Josh.

We got inexpensive flights to Minneapolis for Christmas. Thankfully, we won't have to drive to and from Minnesota this year. Such exciting times to come. I'm pretty much finished with Christmas shopping. I'm excited to put together the gift bags. I'm feeling creative.

I'll be trying to post more pictures and keep up with the blog more often. Check back!

No comments: