Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Moving Quickly

Things are moving quickly. In just a few weeks, we are out of this apartment. We have NO idea where we are going, but it will be anywhere but this apartment. This has been an extremely tough year to be searching for a professor job for Roger. We are still quite hopeful, but everything takes time.

I am presenting at the Southern States Communication Association Conference on Sunday, relaying the intent of my thesis. I hope there are some people in the audience, but not too many. I'll be going to a few other speakers this week, but only 4 panels in total. I have too much other work to do and there aren't too many panels that fit my interests.

Roger and I are headed to Harbor Park for the game between the Washington Nationals and the Baltimore Orioles on Friday afternoon. The weather may not cooperate, but we are keeping our fingers crossed. We love baseball games, especially at Harbor Park. Hopefully, we'll get to a Tides game or two before we leave Virginia.

Not much else is going on. We are working and finding some time for fun. We play lots of cribbage and watch DVDs often. Ah, the life of poor, college students! (Hopefully, we will not be so poor come the fall semester)

No comments: