Thursday, February 19, 2009

Write, Write, Write

That's about all I do. Except then, I need to recover in between writing. I'll never be one of those people who write constantly. I do what I have to do to get things done, and not too much more (except blogging and Facebook).

I'm writing my thesis. I'm applying to grad programs. Roger is preparing for interviews and defending his dissertation. The weather is constantly changing, which is not nice.

We are going out with Jennie and Pete on Saturday for our 2nd wedding anniversary. It is so wonderful to be married to such a good man for two years. And will continue being great for many, many, many years to come. In some ways, our lives are extremely exciting right now, but, mostly our life seems a little mundane. It will perk up, I have no doubt.

No comments: