Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring

Spring is definitely here. The highs for the next few weeks are in the 60s and 70s. We are bringing our bikes in for their spring maintenance. Hopefully on Friday, we can take a ride.

When I think about the possibilities of places to move next year (there are many choices), I hesitate to move back to the north. I like the mild winters and have adjusted to the oppressive summers. It would be hard to be in the 30s right now. I hope for a mild climate. However, the job opportunities for both Roger and me are most important. We would like to be teaching somewhere that makes us both happy. I am sure we will find our perfect spot, and if not, we can always move again. Possibilities for us are limitless.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

stay away from the snow! come towards the warmth! ok, maybe not 500-pound-person-sitting-on-you-chest-and -i can't-breathe-heat, but not to the snow!!

Andrea Dellit said...

i hear you on the not wanting to go back to the snow, but where will the right job opportunity be? MN? It's a tough decision!