Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring Time

It is supposed to be a beautiful day today. Sunny in the 70s. I guess spring is here. I woke up this morning to birds and the sun trying to peek through the fog. There are daffodils and flowering trees in full bloom all over my neighborhood. Roger and I are planning a long walk later today, maybe I'll take some pictures.

Spring break has gone by so quickly. Roger has gotten a lot of homework done. I've gotten a good start on the next part of the semester. Only 8 weeks of school left in this semester. Of course, I start summer school just a few days after finishing my current classes.

I've been doing some preliminary work on thesis ideas and plans for the rest of my career at ODU. Graduating next spring is exciting, for both of us.

Tonight is the Greening of Ghent, the annual St. Patrick's Day Party. Then our friends, Jennie and Pete, have invited us over for some of Pete's homemade beer. It should be a beautiful night for all of that.

Enjoy the day and the evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yah yah, spring is there. We are enjoying 30 and windy. But we won the first leg of the city curling
championship last night 7-4. I am on spring break and of course am sick. What a guy, timing my cold for a vacation.
Dad