Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Poetry of Pizza

Fran gave us tickets to the Virginia Stage Company's production of "The Poetry of Pizza" last night. It wasn't very good. I didn't think the writing was very good. Roger thought the acting was lousy. I don't know if I am too picky from being spoiled by great theater, but I do know that the many years Roger worked in theater makes him an expert (it seems mostly of what's wrong with the production). We had a nice time. We ran into Dawn (Dr. Kerner) and Jeff during intermission.

One thing, however, is that I am CRAVING pizza. I think after bowling on Saturday, we may have to get one. Roger will eat the toppings and I'll have a slice or two. Yummy...of course, only Cogan's pizza with spicy sauce will do.

It is cool, cloudy and seems like it is going to rain. Good day to watch an old Italian film. Fellini, I believe. I hope it is good.

1 comment:

Andrea Dellit said...

mmmmmm...now i'm craving cogans........